With Christmas just under three weeks away, buying the perfect gift for every one on our list is on top of my mind. With two teenage girls in our house and several others to buy for, picking inexpensive but fun gifts can sometimes be a real challenge.
Here are some of my favorites for this Christmas season.
1. “Day, Night & Play” cosmetic kit by ULTA cosmetics. This cute pink case comes with everything any young lady could possibly need to get ready for a day at school or a date with her boyfriend.
These are $25 at Ulta, but they have been on sale for $19.99 the last couple of weeks.
2. OPI Nail Polish. Over the summer they introduced super fun colors inspired by vintage Minnie Mouse.
At $8 each and accompanied by a bottle of polish remover, they make great stocking stuffers.
|Yes, I have three of these colors and L.O.V.E. them!
3. A hat or scarf. In the last couple of years I have noticed a high trend for young ladies to venture out in stylish hats and scarves during the winter months. From Target to Etsy, stylish and affordable options are super easy to find.
I loved this one I found on Etsy!
Super cute and works for the girly girl as well as the more athletic type.
And check out these cute personalized scarves you can order from Swoozies!
For $24.00 you can order this one or many other designs online
, or visit one of their many locations.
4. Picture Frames.
Girls love to take pictures, so give them a way to show off their personality and their friends.
I found this cute frame at HomeGoods for $5. They often have cute frames like this in stock year round.
5. Pottery Barn Teen cosmetic bag and make-up brush set
Perfect to toss in a girl’s backpack for a quick refresh after gym (or color guard practice).
6. OPI polish sets.
Can’t figure out what color to buy for the teen girl in your life? Try these mini sets of polish. Themed and easy to carry with them, they are filled with variety!
You can find this Betsy Johnson themed set (and many others) at Sephora for $24.99 and under.
7. Charming Charlie for the cutest jewelry and accessories for girls.
From Necklaces and rings to tech accessories I love to pop into the store for fun treats for my girls.
Everything in the store is divided by color which makes picking the perfect accessory for that sweater you bought her so much easier!
8. Vera Bradley Zip ID Case
This is perfect for the young lady who struggles to carry her purse and backpack at school. Use it as a keyring and it will hold their ID/drivers license as well as a little money for lunch.
9. The Vera Bradley 2013 Agenda
is perfect for the girl that likes to be organized. The best part of this gift is that it is refillable so she can use it for several years to come!
10. For the girl who likes to travel or has a trip planned soon, a cute passport wallet will help her travel in style.
Many of these cute items can be found online for ease, but if you like getting out to do your shopping, the physical stores carry them as well.
Have you finished all of your Christmas shopping yet? Hopefully you got a few cute ideas from some of my favorite items today.